Thursday, October 12, 2017
Neon Studio and Glass Demonstration (10/6/17)
The neon and glass studios were amazing. It really made me want to take some of those classes during my time at Alfred. I thought being able to do that as a freshman foundations student was very unique and will definitely make more of us interested in taking those classes. I loved the demonstrations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
week of songs playlist
I have no idea how this ended up so random. There is honestly no flow or genre but I guess that's the best way to explain my music taste...
-
The neon and glass studios were amazing. It really made me want to take some of those classes during my time at Alfred. I thought being able...
-
I created this piece to show how kindness tugs at the heartstrings of people. This also show the love coming from the heart and spreadi...
-
The final project was a prompt to understand you place in the world and to create a project about ourselves. I decided to draw from my exp...
No comments:
Post a Comment