Sit with me and talk.
Tell me about nostalgia.
Let me listen to you.
Let your feeling out.
Crying is not a weakness.
Take your time to tear.
Indestructible.
I really cannot be hurt.
Indestructible.
Innocent action.
Sleeping, just sleeping together.
We are innocent.
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
week of songs playlist
I have no idea how this ended up so random. There is honestly no flow or genre but I guess that's the best way to explain my music taste...
-
The neon and glass studios were amazing. It really made me want to take some of those classes during my time at Alfred. I thought being able...
-
I created this piece to show how kindness tugs at the heartstrings of people. This also show the love coming from the heart and spreadi...
-
The final project was a prompt to understand you place in the world and to create a project about ourselves. I decided to draw from my exp...
No comments:
Post a Comment